Warriors of the Portal Warriors of the Portal

Animation is phenomenal but...

The dialogue and voice acting made me cringe. Would've been a lot better if it was mute in my opinion.

MvC3: She-Hulk MvC3: She-Hulk

this is great

Simply for the fact that it's making everyone RAGE.

MvC3: Iron Man MvC3: Iron Man

this is the best one

Character was dead on, great voice acting too.

Cursed Treasure Cursed Treasure

great defense game, one of the best

I really enjoyed this game, it has a very nice look and feel with great graphics and sounds.

One _very_ minor grievance I have is that on levels with a fast champion that can use "smoke bomb" it's literally impossible to obtain a brilliant rating because the champion grabs the gem before the smoke bomb dissipates.

Other than that, good job.

Canabalt Canabalt

I just don't see the appeal

The graphics are nice, and the responsiveness is good, but that's it. There's nothing but pressing space until you hit a tunnel, which case you hit the wall above and fall straight down to your death. If you could maybe move around with the arrow keys a bit more and items were involved I'd give this a higher score, but otherwise it's not very impressive, especially since you used a framework which sets my expectations pretty high.

The Squirrel Game The Squirrel Game

It's too short...

It was fun and enjoyable but it was way too short. I think you would have seen a better reception if you added four or more levels.

Bowser the Shredder || Mario64 Bowser the Shredder || Mario64

AWESOME!!

I love this!! It's the best bowser ever! Great job with those guitar samples. I wish I had some samples like that.

GS-Screamer responds:

w00t. Guitars pwn. Man I'm so cool. Thanks for teh review!

EazyP-8 Bit Funk EazyP-8 Bit Funk

Not bad

Just got boring real fast man. But it was ok. Nice job. Keep up the good work =)

EazyP-Mellow EazyP-Mellow

Pretty good

Got boring at parts because of repeating parts but it was alright. Good job. Try and make it a little shorter next time though, lol.