Cursed Treasure Cursed Treasure

great defense game, one of the best

I really enjoyed this game, it has a very nice look and feel with great graphics and sounds.

One _very_ minor grievance I have is that on levels with a fast champion that can use "smoke bomb" it's literally impossible to obtain a brilliant rating because the champion grabs the gem before the smoke bomb dissipates.

Other than that, good job.

Canabalt Canabalt

I just don't see the appeal

The graphics are nice, and the responsiveness is good, but that's it. There's nothing but pressing space until you hit a tunnel, which case you hit the wall above and fall straight down to your death. If you could maybe move around with the arrow keys a bit more and items were involved I'd give this a higher score, but otherwise it's not very impressive, especially since you used a framework which sets my expectations pretty high.

The Squirrel Game The Squirrel Game

It's too short...

It was fun and enjoyable but it was way too short. I think you would have seen a better reception if you added four or more levels.

Tentacle Wars Tentacle Wars

Zone 17

I would actually be able to get past zone 17 and beat the game if the cutting hit detection wasn't a failure.

TW. The Purple Menace TW. The Purple Menace

Oh jeez you got me hooked

I'm always looking for new strategy games and this one is ace. I love the concept and really dig the look and feel. Keeps me entertained for quite awhile.

Defend Your Honor! Defend Your Honor!

It was good, and a lot of fun

But since there was no way to change the quality, I was unable to complete the game... Add quality control and I'll give you a 9.

Power Fox 4 Power Fox 4

It's fun but...

The controls are a little awkward. Having an attack button that requires a significant amount of mashing positioned for the weaker fingers of the hand is quite frustrating and irritating.

If I had to suggest an alternative I would say using wasd for the directional and right shift and space for attacking and swap respectively.

Infectonator : World Dom Infectonator : World Dom

Addicting

Fun, innovative, and smooth. Enjoy the music, enjoy the level up schema, and enjoy the look and feel. Lag is negligible, but I have a beast of a computer.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

oh wow

The barret is AWESOME. Man, the weapons were really sucking for awhile, until I got my hands on the barret. The hunting rifle and the barret are definitely the best weapons, next to the chainsaw as a backup of course.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Great game

I unlocked everything, beat all challenges, beat all story levels, and got through all the characters on survival. Needs more!! :O

One thing I do suggest is adding Strawberry clock and the Protagonist and Jesus of the Madness series